Experience the iconic Statue of Unity in an iconic way. Ride to the breath-taking grand monument, soak in ancient ruins and breathe in a bit of Gujarat. From witnessing world's tallest statue to exploring valley of flowers; scenic and iconic, this ride encompasses it all. Have all the fun, without leaving a carbon footprint behind.
- Ride to world’s tallest statue, Statue of Unity.
- Get unsurpassed views of Valley of Flowers.
- Visit India’s biggest lined irrigation canal.
Follow your captain to ride to one of the largest water resources projects of India, Sardar Sarovar Dam.
Our tour then moves on to discover River Bed Power House, an underground powerhouse stationed on the banks of a river.
Ride forward to unsurpassed views of Valley of Flowers which offers more than 100 varieties of flowers.
Click some amazing selfies at the selfie point to cherish the memories for a long time to come.
Have an unparalleled cycling experience at the iconic Statue of Unity.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.