A village quite peaceful away from the parties and happening.We ride through the village of Varca, Orlim and Fatrade passing by paddy fields surrounded by Coconut trees.Speaking of Coconut trees we get to see the uses of coconuts where they make doormats out of nothing but coconut husks at a local doormat outlet.We go into a Portuguese style Arecanut plantation where along with arecanut there are other plants like bananas pineapple and more. With the catholic influence in Goa specially in the South we get to see a Indo- Portuguese style house which belongs to the nun and visit a 450 year old church which is one of the oldest churches in South Goa. The true identity of Goa is the Feni so we give you a flavour of these authentic beverage at a local Goan bar.
Exquisite views of the South Goan countryside.
A window into the Portuguese culture with the stunning architecture of a 450-year-old church and an Indo-Portuguese style house.
Witness handicrafts in a new light at a doormat factory. Perhaps you could learn how to make your own!
Raise a toast to a special day with delightful Feni at a local Goan bar.
- We leave the beautiful Club Mahindra Varca to ride through the peaceful village roads of Varca, Orlim and Fartrade.
- Riding through the paddy fields, we make our way to an artisanal doormat outlet that uses only dried coconut husks.
- After picking up a handmade souvenir, we visit a Portuguese style areca nut/betel nut plantation with plentiful bananas and pineapples to nibble on.
- Glide on to celebrate Goa’s rich Catholic influences in a 450-year-old church, one of the oldest in Goa, followed by the sight of an Indo-Portuguese style house.
- We end your journey in the most Goan way with some delicious Feni at a local Goan bar. As authentic as it gets, right?
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.