Explore the historic town of Kumbhalgarh on this exciting e-bike trail. This unique destination is the birthplace of Mewar’s legendary king, Maharana Pratap. Surrounded by great architecture and the Aravalli hills, you will find yourself lost in the beauty of this place.
We visit a mysterious lake believed to be in the shape of the Indian map. Furthermore, we pass through the fish point, a small lake town known as Hammeripal Lake, famous for being the home of African Catfish. This experience will indeed leave you amazed!
- Ride effortlessly through the lush, green hills.
- Find out the story about a mysterious lake.
- The sight of thousands of African Catfish waiting to be fed.
- Hear fascinating stories about the Mewar king, Maharana Pratap.
This tour begins at Club Mahindra, Kumbhalgarh.
From here we ride to the green Aravalli Hills.
As we explore the nearby local attractions, we stop for a refreshment at a lake known for its unique structure.
Then we head to Hammeripal Lake, home to the African Catfish and other species.
We relax at this spot for a few minutes before heading back.
What is included in the tour
- Snacks & Refreshments
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.