If you’re looking for fun activities in Corbett, look no further! Join this nature trail, and explore the unseen beauty of Uttarakhand on e-bikes. Ride your electric bike alongside the serene Jim Corbett Park. Explore a 200 years old suspension bridge over the Kosi River. Visit the Garjiya Village and discover a spectacular Temple situated over a large rock in the river. Don’t forget to shop for knick-knacks and souvenirs from local handiworks. Meet the friendly locals and witness their simple lifestyle. E-biking through this beautiful town will leave you with mesmerizing views that will stay etched in your memory as a reminder of Corbett’s surreal beauty.
An effortless e-biking experience in the beautiful surroundings of Jim Corbett.
Explore a famous temple situated in the middle of a river.
Fascinating facts about the history of Corbett.
A Ride to the Corbett Museum.
Discover the beautiful flora and fauna of the region.
We begin this e-bike trail at Club Mahindra, Jim Corbett, which is surrounded by nature.
We then ride to a famous temple and relax for a while and proceed to explore the temple.
We make our way to a museum that throws light on the life and history of Corbett.
While riding back to Club Mahindra, we make a stop at a suspension bridge to unwind and refresh ourselves with a snack.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.