There are more than enough places to visit in Mysore if you’re thinking of a weekend getaway from Bangalore. Magnificent architecture, rich heritage, and mouth-watering delicacies are some of the many compelling indulgences that greet tourists coming to Mysore. The city of regal history and honorable heritage, there are many enjoyable things to do in Mysore. Ride around this historic city on effortless e-bikes that offer experiences beyond just a tourist’s typical vacation. Get prepared to be impressed by the diversity of its people and the abundant places to visit in Mysore. Immersed in culture and cuisine, Mysore is one of the most fascinating and beautiful cities. If you’re in the mood to buy some aromatic spices for your kitchen, make sure you don’t skip the local spice bazaars that top the list of places to visit in Mysore. Get to meet the stone art sculptors and greet the silk workers, adept at their profession with the expertise of over a decade. The culture trail is a very picturesque and experiential e-bike expedition for those looking to do offbeat things in Mysore. With Cafe Armane’s delicious Masala Dosa, the pleasant sandalwood incense sticks and architecture that surpasses the test of time, Mysore is waiting to say ‘Swagatam’. Do all of this and much more on easy and eco-friendly e-bikes that are smooth and extremely fun to ride. Come as a tourist and go back as an eco-traveller.
- E-cycling around and past beautiful heritage architecture in this historic city
- Meet the local Sculptors and Silk workers and get a deep understanding about their work
- Sharpen your Kannada and bargaining skills at the local market
- Sample Mysore's best beverage, made for locals and by locals
- A Mysuru trail is simply unimaginable without tasting city's best masala dosa while enjoying the ambience of a popular old café
Ride around Mysuru palace on smart & savvy e-bikes.
Experience silk-making inside Karnataka Silk Industry.
Witness the work of Mysore's oldest stone sculptor Basavanna Shilpi.
Ride, breathe and experience Incense stick making process.
Refreshments at Cafe Armane.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gears
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
- Personal Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler & LMV rentals