If you’re in the process of planning a Coorg trip, your search for ‘top places to visit Coorg’ has come to a fortunate end. Madikeri Nature trail takes you away from the city life and into the quiet countryside. Madikeri is a break for the routine, with quaint shops selling delicious filter coffee, harvested straight from the coffee plantations around. Bordered by stunning hills on all sides, Madikeri is a haven for every nature lover. If you’re looking for a retreat from a fast-paced, monotonous routine, make the most of your vacation with nature trails in Coorg. Kootu Hole Dam is the perfect backdrop for folk tales, history, and storytelling. Our e-bike trail curves along these mountains and makes our tour a relaxing vacation into this countryside. Our experiences are all about going off the mainstream path and exploring the unseen, offbeat route to understand a location more personally. Learn about different brews that are nearly as old as Madikeri and just as warm as the locals. Experience the joy of effortless riding, witness unbelievable scenery, and discover beyond just the top places to visit in Coorg. E-bikes limit your carbon emissions, thereby reducing your footprint. Save about 900 gms of CO2 with this nature trail as you plan your Coorg trip.
- E-biking experience on the beautiful winding roads of Madikeri.
- Meet a local planter and relish Coorg style food.
- Refuel yourself with a healthy snack and refreshing drink.
- Insights into the multicultural facets of Madikeri.
- A panoramic experience from the highest point in Galibeedu surprise point.
We meet at Club Mahindra, thats parked amidst nature. One of the spacious, luxurious, finest resorts in district in the middle of Coffee Estate, dense forest will give you a heavenly feel.
We ride through a dense forest and estate towards the Kootu Hole Dam, with lush greenery around and water overflowing, it makes for a perfect spot to know the lesser-known facts and facets of Madikeri.
While we visit famous sites like Backwater view, tea and coffee plantations, we also see some places off the beaten path to show you the true and unseen side of Madikeri.
Just a 5 minute walk will lead us to Galibeedu Surprise Point that holds an incredible number of sights to feast your eyes on which even locals don’t know of.
Reward yourself with a view of the Chappanda kere, where you’ll find the names of the plant by its fragrance, size and shape.
Ride along Madikeri to enjoy a mix of unforgettable views and unbelievable scenery.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Enjoy a healthy snack and refreshing drink
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.