Discover, hidden in the bold and powerful pieces on display by some of the most eminent people of the Bardez region. Calangute is a canvas for contemporary riders, a cache of natural beauty, ancient history and breath-taking art! This tour offers a chance to experience the tranquil side of Calangute and Candolim that gets masked by the chaos and commercialisation.
- A clean, green and effortless E-biking experience.
- Access to a private space that’s well-known for contemporary art.
- Refreshments at a contemporary Artisan bakery.
- Uncover trivias about many Goan artists as you ride through the otherworldly side of Calangute and Candolim.
- We begin at Church of St. Lawrence and Our lady of Hope, just a few of the many amazing sights that one may encounter on this trail.
- As we ride, we witness the original art pieces at a private art gallery.
- We then, ride our way to a contemporary bakery to savour some authentic snacks and tea.
- And finally, enjoy our dose of art at the Mario Miranda gallery as we reach the end of the trip.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks & Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, it helps in riding.
- Carry sunscreen lotion and shades.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two wheeler on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.